Make your car look stylishly unique with this 1pc Ancient Animal Dragon Reflective Sticker Car Styling Decoration Vinyl Decals. This decal is perfect for adding a custom look to your car. It is made from a high-quality reflective material that can easily be applied with no special tools required. The decal is also very easy to remove, leaving no residue behind. It is weather-resistant and will last for years. This decal is an ideal car accessory for anyone who wants to make their car stand out from the crowd.
Material: PET Professional Reflective Car Stickers, Suitable For Exterior Or Interior Use
Feature: Waterproof, Sunproof, Good Adhesive, Easy To Install, Just Peel And Paste, They Will Not Destroy Color Or Surface It Pasted On
Suitable Place: Car Windows, Doors, Tail, Windshield, Hood, Cover, Bumper Ect.
Size/Colors: As Pictures
Package Includes: 1 Piece/Pack
Application Of The Sticker Is Very Easy, Taking Only Minutes.
Your Sticker Has 3 Parts: ( Backing, Sticker, Clear Transfer Film)
1. Clean The Sticking Position And Keep It Dry;
2. Remove The Backing Paper On The Back;
(With The Back Side Up, Slowly Peel Off The Backing Paper. NOTE: It Is Very Important That The Back Side Is Up.)
3. Confirm The Position And Fix The Small Corner On One Side
4. Use Bank Paper Or A Scraper To Scrape Left Or Right To Level The Bubbles;
5. Remove The Transfer Film;
6. Done. Do Not Wash Your Car Within 48 Hours.
1. Prep Tools: Rag, Sprinkler, Dish Soap, Scraper Or Credit Card
2. Watering Can: Put Water And Dishwashing Liquid Into A Shaker (the Dishwashing Liquid Has A Lubricating Effect, Only A Small Amount Is Required), Set Aside.
4. Lightly Attach The Car Sticker To The Surface Of The Car Body And Adjust It To A Suitable Position (at This Time, Due To The Lubricating Effect Of Detergent Water, The Viscosity Is Reduced, And It Can Be Adjusted At Will).
6. Check The Air Bubbles Again, Make Sure That All The Air Bubbles Are Scraped Out, Let It Stand For 1~2 Hours To Let The Moisture In The Sticker Dry, And Then Tear Off The Transfer Film On The Surface Of The Sticker.
8. Done. Do Not Wash Your Car Within 72 Hours.
1. When Tearing Off The Backing Paper, The Backing Paper Should Be Facing Up And The Transfer Film Should Be Facing Down. There May Be Scattered Parts Stickers On The Backing Paper, Which Can Be Pressed Onto The Transfer Film With Your Fingers;
2. After The Backing Paper Has Been Torn Off, Avoid Sticking The Stickers Together;
4. If You Lack Installation Experience, It Is Recommended To Use The Wet Paste Method To Install More Securely!
There are no reviews yet.